Die casting machine is a machine used for pressure casting. Including two kinds of hot press room and cold press room. Later, they are divided into two types: straight type and horizontal type. The die-casting machine hydraulically injects the molten metal into the Mold under pressure to cool and form. After the mold is opened, solid metal castings can be obtained, which is initially used for die-casting type. The selection principle of die casting machine includes:
- (1) Understand the types and characteristics of die casting machines;
- (2) Consider the alloy types of die castings and related requirements;
- (3) The selected die-casting machine should meet the operating conditions and technical requirements of die-casting parts;
- (4) The selected die-casting machine should have a certain margin in terms of performance, parameters, efficiency and safety to ensure satisfactory yield, productivity and safety;
- (5) Under the premise of ensuring the fourth point, the reliability and stability of the machine should also be considered, and a die-casting machine with reasonable cost performance should be selected accordingly;
- (6) For the production scale of die-casting parts with many varieties and small production volume, under the premise of ensuring the fourth point, compatible specifications should be selected scientifically, so as to cover the required varieties and reduce the cost of the die-casting machine. quantity;
- (7) Among the various technical indicators and performance parameters of the die-casting machine, the first thing to pay attention to is the injection performance. In the case of the same or similar specifications, the model with a wider range of injection performance parameters is preferred;
- (8) Where possible, try to equip with mechanized or automated devices, which are beneficial to product quality, production efficiency, safe production, enterprise management and cost accounting;
- (9) Evaluate the effect of the selected die-casting machine, including: yield, productivity, failure rate, maintenance frequency and workload, performance stability, operational reliability and safety, etc.
Please keep the source of this article for reprinting:The Principle Of Choosing Suitable Die Casting Machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
3, 4 and 5-axis precision CNC machining services for aluminum machining, beryllium, carbon steel, magnesium, titanium machining, Inconel, platinum, superalloy, acetal, polycarbonate, fiberglass, graphite and wood. Capable of machining parts up to 98 in. turning dia. and +/-0.001 in. straightness tolerance. Processes include milling, turning, drilling, boring, threading, tapping, forming, knurling, counterboring, countersinking, reaming and laser cutting. Secondary services such as assembly, centerless grinding, heat treating, plating and welding. Prototype and low to high volume production offered with maximum 50,000 units. Suitable for fluid power, pneumatics, hydraulics and valve applications. Serves the aerospace, aircraft, military, medical and defense industries.PTJ will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( [email protected] ) directly for your new project.
Link to this article：The Principle Of Choosing Suitable Die Casting Machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Casting Wiki，THANKS！^^