For a die-casting plant, the energy consumption of the die-casting molding process accounts for about 60%, so effectively reducing the energy consumption of the die-casting machine is an important way to save energy in the die-casting plant. With the continuous improvement of the energy-saving technology of the die-casting machine itself, reducing the overall energy consumption of the die-casting plant requires a comprehensive consideration from the aspects of production management, processing technology and materials, and supporting facilities for the production workshop.
(1) die casting workshop
The layout of the production workshop focuses on two considerations: to meet production requirements, while optimizing the layout according to the production process, it also meets the requirements for flexible energy use under specific production conditions.
1. Power supply, while meeting the power required for stable production, has a proper margin, so that the excess margin will not cause excessive non-functional consumption.
2. Build efficient cooling water circulation facilities and equip the cooling water system with effective insulation and heat preservation systems.
3. Optimize the overall production layout of the workshop. Many productions have sequential process coordination, and reasonable coordination can reduce the time required for turnover and energy consumption, and improve production efficiency.
4. Try to consider the most effective small units for separate control of lighting and other plant equipment.https://cncmanufacturings.com/
5. Perform regular maintenance on workshop equipment to avoid damage to public facilities that affects normal operations of production and increases energy consumption.
(2) die casting equipment
Die-casting equipment is a major energy consumer in the die-casting workshop, and energy consumption is mainly composed of the motor and the heating.
1. Choose a suitable die-casting machine according to the characteristics of the product. “Big horse-drawn cart” die-casting processing often means a lot of energy waste.
2. When selecting die-casting equipment, compare energy efficiency parameters and choose die-casting equipment with good energy-saving effects, which can save energy by 20-80%.
3. The use of new heating technologies, such as electromagnetic induction heating, infrared heating, etc., can achieve 20-70% heating energy saving.
4. Use effective insulation measures for heating and cooling systems to reduce heat and cold losses.
5. Keep the transmission parts of the equipment well lubricated and reduce the increase in energy consumption caused by increased friction or unstable equipment operation.
6. Choose hydraulic oil that matches the die-casting machine to reduce the waste of working energy in the hydraulic system.http://plastic-mold.cn/
7. The use of advanced die-casting processing technology can significantly improve energy-saving capabilities.
8. Carry out a variety of energy-saving transformations to the existing traditional die-casting machine to reduce energy consumption.
9. Regularly maintain the equipment and heating and cooling pipelines to ensure that there are no impurities or scale blockages in the pipelines to achieve the designed heating and cooling efficiency.
10. Ensure that the die casting machine is in good working condition. Unstable processing may result in defective products and increase energy consumption.
11. Make sure that the equipment used is suitable for the product being processed, so that the appropriate equipment matches the corresponding Mold.
(3) Die-casting Mold
The Mold structure and mold conditions often have a significant impact on the die-casting molding cycle and processing energy consumption.
1. Reasonable mold design, including runner design, gate type, number of cavities, heating and cooling water channels, etc., all help reduce energy consumption.
2. The use of hot runner molds can not only save materials and reduce the energy consumption of material recovery, but the molding process itself also has a significant energy-saving effect.
3. The profiling quick-cooling and quick-heating molds can significantly save processing energy consumption and achieve better surface quality.
4. Ensure that each cavity is filled in a balanced manner, which helps to shorten the molding cycle, ensure the uniformity of product quality, and has an excellent energy-saving effect.
5. The use of CAE-assisted design technology for mold design, mold flow analysis and simulation can reduce the energy consumption of mold debugging and multiple mold repairs.
6. Under the premise of ensuring product quality, using a lower clamping force for molding can help extend the life of the mold, facilitate the rapid filling of the mold, and help save energy.
7. Do a good job in mold maintenance to ensure effective heating and cooling water channels.https://cnc-machining.org/
(4) Peripheral equipment
1. Choose the auxiliary equipment suitable for the ability, which not only meets the requirements of the work, but also does not have too much affluence.
2. Do a good job in equipment maintenance to ensure that the equipment is in normal working condition. Auxiliary equipment that does not work properly can cause unstable production and even poor quality parts, resulting in increased energy consumption.
3. Optimize the coordination and operation sequence of the host and peripheral equipment.
4. Optimize the mutual position of peripheral equipment and production equipment, and keep the peripheral equipment as close to the host as possible without affecting the operating conditions.
5. Many auxiliary equipment manufacturers provide systems that provide energy on demand, which can achieve significant energy savings.
6. Use rapid mold change equipment to reduce the waiting time required to switch products in production https://titanium-machining.com/
(5) Raw materials
Different material processing consumes different energy, and at the same time, poor management of materials or improper management of recycled materials will increase production energy consumption.
1. On the premise of meeting product performance, materials with lower processing energy consumption should be selected first.
2. Under the conditions of satisfying performance and cost optimization, preferentially select high-fluidity materials.
3. Note that materials from different suppliers may have different process conditions.
4. The materials are pre-processed, and it is best to use them as they are processed to avoid repetitive pre-processing and waste energy.https://beryllium-copper.com/
5. Do a good job of material storage to prevent the material from being mixed with impurities or foreign objects, which will eventually cause defective products.
6. Some products are allowed to add a certain amount of recycled materials, but attention should be paid to the preservation and cleanliness of recycled materials to avoid defective parts due to unclean materials.
(6) Processing technology
1. On the premise of meeting the product performance, use the shortest molding cycle.
2. If there are no special factors, use the processing technology recommended by the supplier for processing as much as possible.
3. For specific products and molds, all stable equipment and process parameters are saved to shorten the adjustment time when the next production replacement is performed.
4. Optimize the process, adopt lower clamping force, shorter cooling time and pressure holding time.https://china-turning.com/
(7) Adopt new technology
1. Adopt new molding technology, such as vacuum die-casting, semi-fluid die-casting, secondary die-casting, casting and forging in one molding technology, etc.
2. Adopt a unitized molding scheme to reduce intermediate links.
3. Adopt new die-casting technology such as new technology.
4. Adopt energy regeneration system.
(8) Production process management
1. Continuously producing high-quality qualified products and reducing the rate of defective production is the greatest energy saving.
2. The maintenance of the entire production system is closely related to energy consumption. This involves not only the die-casting machine, but also the peripheral equipment and factory equipment. If the equipment fails, it will inevitably extend the waiting time for production and increase the energy consumption of the factory.https://cncoperating.com/
3. Configure the workshop energy consumption monitoring system, which is convenient for enterprises to implement energy analysis and improvement purposefully.
4. When the equipment is shut down for maintenance, not only check the maintenance content and items of the equipment itself, but also pay attention to the condition of the equipment and other related systems to ensure reliable working performance.
5. Regularly compare with advanced die-casting enterprises in the industry to find out the differences and make further improvements.
6. Establishing a stable and reliable cooperative relationship with suppliers, stable quality and timely supply are essential to enterprise energy-saving management.
Link to this article：What are the details that affect the price of Dongguan die-casting processing plant?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Casting Wiki，THANKS！^^